A Name You Can Trust.
- Maintain your professional appearance
- Reduce wear, especially in high traffic areas
- Extend the life of your flooring investment
- Enhance slip resistance of hard surface floors, increasing safety for employees and customers
Regular professional carpet cleaning by Service Master Clean helps:
- Extend the life of the carpets for several years
- Promote a uniform carpet appearance
- Reduce the spread of germs, bacteria, diseases and mold
- Remove stains and spots already present
- Reduce the effects of wear, especially in high-traffic areas
- Protect your carpet investment with Scotchgard™ carpet protector to prevent future spots and spills from settling in
- Provide regular spot cleaning service
- Meet your needs, timelines and budgets with different carpet cleaning methods and custom-designed programs
WHAT TO EXPECT
What to expect with our deep carpet cleaning.
Inspect, with you, the area to be serviced and review of the total cost of the service.
Apply a pre-spray to the carpet and let it dwell for three to five minutes.
Extract the detergent solution
Rinse with clean water. This removes any residue.
Post-treat any spots that might remain.
Inspect the carpets with you to ensure your complete satisfaction.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Professional carpet cleaning is just pennies compared to the cost of replacing it. Call today to get an estimate from one of our professionals.
The amount of time will be contingent on the size of the area needing to be cleaned and processes used – low moisture, portable extraction, or truckmount extraction in terms of efficiencies and time. A highly trained ServiceMaster technician can help you pick a program best meets your needs and schedule.
The team at ServiceMaster will work with you to schedule a time after hours or we can develop a customized program to clean your carpets in sections. Our technician will let you know of dry times that you will need to be aware of.
To keep the carpets in your business in good shape, we recommend setting up your business on a carpet care program to provide regular care and maintenance which can help extend the life of your carpets. It’s best to get your carpets cleaned quarterly using our low moisture method to remove soil before it gets ground-in your carpet fibers. By doing a quarterly carpet cleaning, you may only need a professional deep cleaning carpet service once a year.
It’s best to allow drying time of six to eight hours before you can on your carpet. It is best to wait two days before placing heavy furniture back onto carpet if not using blocks.
Depending on the type of carpet we’re cleaning, you may notice a faint scent. This is especially prevalent when cleaning wool carpets. The amount of time it takes for the odor to dissipate is usually within an hour but varies based on air circulation, heat and humidity. A big difference in the way ServiceMaster cleans carpet compared to many of our competitors is that we do not put soap in our rinse water. We pre-spray the carpets, remove the spots, then clean water extract, ensuring we do not leave any soapy residue behind allowing for fresh, clean carpets.
Yes. Remove breakables from the tops of furniture in the room we will be cleaning. Pick up items from the floor in areas you want cleaned, such as rugs, plants, trash cans, etc. Pre-vacuum all areas to be cleaned.
To get the best results with professional carpet cleaning, we recommend removing furniture from the rooms we will be cleaning. Items we clean around instead of moving include file cabinets, conference room tables, bookcases, lobby furniture and large pieces of furniture.
Demand the yellow van
Get An Estimate