WHY IS MOLD A PROBLEM?
- STRUCTURAL DAMAGE
- HEALTH PROBLEMS
- FINANCIAL PROBLEMS
Do you have a need for mold removal in Miami? We use InstaScope
InstaScope is the best when it comes to mold removal Miami. Instascope is a revolutionary new tool that is changing the way property management, loss remediation and cleaning industries do business. By providing real-time information about indoor air conditions, specifically the presence of mold and biological particles, the InstaScope has become an invaluable tool for residential and commercial property inspections as well as remediation and restoration assessment in the event of a water loss or fire. These assessments ultimately provide the critical, objective data that is needed in the risk management and asset preservation relationships between property owner, service provider and the insurance industry. The InstaScope is a wide band integrated particle-by-particle bioaerosol optical spectrometer. The instrument identifies the quantitative optical signatures of biological particles via UV induced fluorescence.
Instascope® Pre/Post Testing
InstaScope is a new airborne mold-assessment system only available from select ServiceMaster® brands, that immediately delivers scientifically accurate, room-by-room results.
Using InstaScope, we can instantly differentiate between rooms with normal airborne mold levels that need no treatment, rooms with elevated airborne mold levels which may require a simple cleaning by a mitigation professional and rooms with higher airborne mold levels and an active mold source that may require targeted remediation.
How does it work, when it comes to mold removal in Miami?
- Step One: You call us for an appointment at 305-899-1600
- Step Two: We record a baseline airborne mold level outside your home.
- Step Three: We measure airborne mold levels in each room of your home using cutting-edge optical detection technology and share this information with you immediately.
- Step Four : For rooms with elevated mold levels, we recalibrate to help locate the active mold source.
- Step Five: We email the results to you within 24 hours.
MOLD IN YOUR BUSINESS
Mold contamination is a growing concern for businesses of all sizes. Mold, a fungus that is found in damp places, can grow almost anywhere moist conditions exist. Left unattended, it can cause health problems as well as serious structural damage to your facility. As your go-to experts in mold remediation, we take a methodical and systematic approach to carefully identify the source of the mold growth and help eliminate mold from your working environment.
MOLD IN YOUR HOME
One of the worst contaminants known is the silent but dangerous growth of mold. Mold can grow indoors on wet or damp surfaces, such as wallpaper, ceiling tiles, carpets, insulation material, wood and drywall. It can start to grow within 48 hours and if left unchecked, can have serious impacts on both your quality of life and your home’s physical structure. If you see signs of mold or suspect that it has infected your home, we’re here to help remediate the problem and prevent long-term damage.
Why Should I Contact ServiceMaster Restore as my Mold Remediation?
– ServiceMaster Restore is an IICRC Certified restorer and a preferred vendor of all insurance firms. Additionally, we have a mold remediation license.
– We have a 100% satisfaction rate.
– We use pricing established by your insurance company. This means we charge what the rate approved by your insurance company.
– We are your mold remediation – mold remediation Miami specialists.
– As a mold remediation company, we identify and eliminate the source of the water and implement rapid drying processes. Mold growth can be curtailed.
– ServiceMaster restore uses the most effective drying techniques that measure and record the temperature, humidity and moisture content of both the structure and contents of homes and buildings.
– We not only remediate the mold, but we help you work closely with your insurance provider to restore your place back to its original state.
Demand the yellow van
Get An Estimate
[contact-form-7 id=”4″ title=”Contact form 1″]