Most offices are cleaned after hours when staff and customers are gone. That means your cleaning company and its staff have office keys and security codes. But there are ways to help ensure your belongings and data are secure. Consider these recommendations from ServiceMaster by Alpha Restoration.
- Ask what measures your cleaning company takes to ensure the safety and security of your facility.
- Request thorough background checks of each cleaner including criminal histories, citizenship and immigration records.
- Request that all cleaners be supervised and regularly monitored.
- Ask to meet your cleaners.
- Ask the cleaning company to notify you when they make a change to the crew cleaning your office. Putting these measures in place will help improve your office’s safety and security.