Licensed Mold Remediators and Mold Removal in Florida
Yes! We have a license in mold remediation. A vendor’s license can be verified at myfloridalicense.com. Whomever, you call for mold remediation, make sure you can find them on this website. Because we are licensed and insured, and have over 30 years of servicing the South Florida area in mold, you are in great hands when you call us to remove or remediate mold. Also, the www.floridahealth.gov provides useful information for indoor mold and your health.
What Exactly is Mold?
Molds and mold spores are natural present in the outdoor environment all around us. However, indoor mold growth can become a tenacious problem. If allowed to grow unchecked, mold can cause discoloration and structural damage to building materials. A significant amount of mold can cause discoloration and structural damage to building materials. We are certified and licensed in the State of Florida , as your mold removal restoration company in Miami, as well as the entire State of Florida.
Mold can be harmful and exposure could lead to illnesses (e.g., nosebleeds, body aches, and mood swings) and damages to building materials, household goods, and furniture. To prevent the spread of mold, it is important to react quickly in the event of a water loss.
It is important that you inspect your home or business for mold immediately, particularly if you are pregnant, elderly, or have health conditions. Again, mold removal is important in South Florida and can start to grow in as little as 48 hours.
If you live in Miami, you have probably encountered mold at one time or another. It might have been in the shower, the garage, the kitchen, or even on a stale piece of bread or cheese. There are many different species of mold, but all molds share some common characteristics:
- Molds thrive in moist and humid environments, such as Miami.
- Mold requires an organic food source. One common food source is cellulose, which is found in building materials such as wood and drywall. To remove mold from your Miami home, we cut out and restore your drywall with perfection, bringing your home to an upgraded condition.
- Molds are spread by microscopic airborne particles called “spores.” Therefore, you want to remove the mold as quickly as possible.
How Do I Know If I Have Mold in My Office or Home?
When you have an odd smell in your home or office or notice any type of discoloration on surfaces such as walls and floors, you should contact a Miami mold removal company, such as ours. Mold in Miami is common due to the high humidity levels throughout the state of Florida. All it takes is a simple phone call and we will come out and use our advance technology, experience and skills to determine if mold exists.
What Should I Do If I Suspect Mold in My Office or Apartment/Condo?
It’s important to speak to your property manager or your facility maintenance manager about your concerns prior to calling ServiceMaster by Alpha Restoration. However, feel free to give us a call and we can schedule a visit to meet with your property manager to discuss the importance of inspecting and remediating mold in your home or office. We are certified by the State of Florida to remediate mold; thus allow us to meet and explain to your property manager the importance of listening and solving your concerns.
Can Mold Be Removed Using Bleach or Other Cleaning Products?
The answer is 100% no. While bleach can remove the color, the mold will remain and eventually the evidence of mold will return. Several websites, such as Wikihow.com will recommend the use of bleach to kill and remove mold. It’s important to use someone who has a mold remediation licenses if you believe you are working or living with mold. As reported by the EPA, mold has the potential to cause health problems. Thus, we only recommend that you contact ServiceMaster by Alpha Restoration. We’ve been remediating mold in South Florida for years.
Is Mold Covered By My Insurance Provider?
Yes! We can help you understand what is covered by your insurance policy (with no obligation to use our services). Coverage typically includes both the mold remediation, as well as building your home or office back (and in some cases better) to its original state. Renters typically have renters insurance or such coverage is provided by the owner’s insurance policy.
Why Should I Contact ServiceMaster by Alpha Restoration to Remove Mold?
- ServiceMaster by Alpha Restoration is an IICRC Certified restorer and a preferred vendor of all insurance firms. Additionally, we have a mold remediation license.
- We have a 100% satisfaction rate.
- We use pricing established by your insurance company. This means we charge what the rate approved by your insurance company.
- We are your mold remediation – mold removal Miami specialists.
- As a mold remediation company, we identify and eliminate the source of the water and implement rapid drying processes. Mold growth can be curtailed. ServiceMaster by Alpha restoration uses the most effective drying techniques that measure and record the temperature, humidity and moisture content of both the structure and contents of homes and buildings.
- We not only remediate the mold, but we help you work closely with your insurance provider to restore your place back to its original state.