Do you have a need for mold removal in Miami? We use InstaScope
InstaScope is the best when it comes to mold removal Miami. Instascope is a revolutionary new tool that is changing the way property management, loss remediation and cleaning industries do business. By providing real-time information about indoor air conditions, specifically the presence of mold and biological particles, the InstaScope has become an invaluable tool for residential and commercial property inspections as well as remediation and restoration assessment in the event of a water loss or fire. These assessments ultimately provide the critical, objective data that is needed in the risk management and asset preservation relationships between property owner, service provider and the insurance industry. The InstaScope is a wide band integrated particle-by-particle bioaerosol optical spectrometer. The instrument identifies the quantitative optical signatures of biological particles via UV induced fluorescence.
Instascope® Pre/Post Testing
InstaScope is a new airborne mold-assessment system only available from select ServiceMaster® brands, that immediately delivers scientifically accurate, room-by-room results.
Using InstaScope, we can instantly differentiate between rooms with normal airborne mold levels that need no treatment, rooms with elevated airborne mold levels which may require a simple cleaning by a mitigation professional and rooms with higher airborne mold levels and an active mold source that may require targeted remediation.
How does it work, when it comes to mold removal in Miami?
- Step One: You call us for an appointment at 305-899-1600
- Step Two: We record a baseline airborne mold level outside your home.
- Step Three: We measure airborne mold levels in each room of your home using cutting-edge optical detection technology and share this information with you immediately.
- Step Four : For rooms with elevated mold levels, we recalibrate to help locate the active mold source.
- Step Five: We email the results to you within 24 hours.