Faster To Any Size Disaster
ServiceMaster by Alpha Restoration is a leading South Florida restoration company providing fire/smoke and water/flood restoration services, as well as mold remediation and cleaning services. Click here to find out what’s unique about ServiceMaster by Alpha Restoration.
We guarantee to relieve you of aggravation caused by water and flood damage, smoke damage, fire damage, mold, or sewage backup. Whether the damage is in your home or office, we will make you feel safe and secure and get you back to what is most important: your health, your family, your business, and your life. We respond to your needs IMMEDIATELY and are onsite within 2-4 hours with state of the art restoration equipment.
What We Do
Who We Serve
|Storm Damage Cleanup||Commercial|
|Water Damage Cleanup||Education|
|Fire Damage Cleanup||Government|
|Repair & Construction||Places of Worship|
|Trauma & Biohazard||Hospitality|
|Vandalism Cleanup & Repair||High Rise|
|Sewage Backup Cleaning||Senior Living|
|Air Duct Cleaning||Healthcare|
|Hoarding Cleanup||Construction Sites|
Oh all the available options, why should you call ServiceMaster by Alpha Restoration for your restoration, remediation, and cleaning needs? Great Question!
According to the Florida Department of Business Professional Regulation, over 200 companies in Miami, 350 companies in Broward, and 250 companies in Palm Beach are listed as having “current, active”; “delinquent, inactive”; “null and void”; “delinquent, active”; “application in progress”; or “current, inactive.” Thus, we understand how contacting restoration companies can become overwhelming. Mold can bring about health issues as stated by the Florida Health Department.
We assure you that ServiceMaster by Alpha Restoration has remained both current and active since doing business in the South Florida area, over 8 years ago. We can provide proof of license and insurance.
We are certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (see a scanned copy of our IICRC below). IICRC is the most recognized certification, training, and standards developing international organization for cleaning and restoration companies. Our people and our company have met the highest standards in the mitigation and remediation business
We are QRV (Quality Restoration Vendor), an elite group of ServiceMaster companies held to higher quality standards in all areas such as customer service and education.
We are a one-stop shop, from fire and water restoration and mold remediation – to rebuilding your home. The “after” picture below is one of our most recent projects from a customer who experienced a water loss.
We go the extra mile with all of our clients, especially are senior citizens.
We are the quality restoration vendor for most insurance companies in South Florida; however, we work with all insurance companies. This means we have experience working with your insurance company and any payment and services due to you will likely be faster than using other companies.
Other Significant Reasons:
- Training – No company spends more time and trains their people more. Being the largest water damage restoration & fire mitigation company in the nation, we spend more time in the classroom, and in actual field training, than any other provider.
- We are consistently the first in innovation, and the first to establish national programs with many of the leading insurers in the nation. We are an IICRC Certified FIRM, meaning that our people and our company have met the highest standards in the mitigation and remediation business.
- Quality of personnel – We never send people out on jobs who are not neat and professional in appearance. If someone is not well groomed and in a clean professional uniform; in other words if they do not care about their own appearance, will they care about your home or business? No one will work for ServiceMaster who is not professional looking, professional acting and knowledgeable in the industry. Period!
- Leading Edge Technology – In Mobile, ServiceMaster utilizes an infrared camera that we do not charge our clients for. This is one more tool to make certain that structures are completely dry, and we are also able to show our clients potential problem areas. We utilize internet-based remote monitoring of our drying equipment which means that we will always be aware of the status of our jobs, even if we are not there in person!
- Quantity and quality of equipment – Are all mitigation companies fanatics over the cleanliness and appearance of their trucks and equipment? We are. We will not put dirty, old equipment arriving in dirty, old vans in our customer’s dwellings. This is not only for appearance sake; it is for the safety of the customer as well. We understand the importance of breaking down and cleaning ALL equipment after each job to prevent any contamination or cross-contamination of mold spores. At ServiceMaster, doing business with integrity and doing the right thing, is paramount. Not only do we have one of the areas largest active fleets of equipment, we maintain a new-in-the box reserve fleet that doubles our capacity.
- Ability to handle large loss and large scale disaster remediation
- Integrity and community presence – This franchise is comprised of people who hold themselves to the highest personal and professional standards. Not only do they handle themselves in this manner in their work; they actively give of their time and efforts to a variety of community and charitable causes with a deeply held belief that it is everyone’s duty to give back to the community that has been good to them.
Our Primary Services
- Fire Damage Restoration Services
- Water Damage Restoration Services
- Mold Damage Cleanup, Carpet Cleaning Services
- Cleaning Services
- Air Duct Cleaning Service
- Sewage Backup
- Hoarder Packout and Cleanup
- Odor Removal
Our Restoration Miami, FL Review Sites
- Our Yelp Restoration Listing
- Our Facebook
- Our Yellow Pages Restoration Listing
- Our MapQuest Restoration Listing
- Our Facebook Reviews
Doral, Miami, Kendall, Coral Gables, Florida International, Pinecrest, West Little River, Coral Terrace, Tamiami, University Park, Kendall West, Sunset Florida, Glenvar Heights, Three Lakes, The Hammocks, Sweetwater, West Miami, West Dade, Miami Crossings, South Miami, Olympia Heights, Westchester